WE RAISED A STAGGERING £2,625 THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
Every penny will go to the Community Sports Foundation
Our Quiz Evening, hosted by legend Darren Eadie was on Thursday 9 February 2017 and was sponsored by Alan Boswell Group, Independent Insurance Brokers and Financial Planners.
Go to the Quiz Standings page to see all the teams' scores and standings.
NCFC Staff and FC Carpet came joint first on 86 points, with the NCFC Staff winning on the tie break.
Thank you to all these people who supported the evening, ensuring that even more of the proceeds go to the Community Sports Foundation:
- Alan Boswell Group
- Galton Blackiston, Morston Hall
- Norwich City Football Club
- Mel Napper of the Little Baking Station, Badersfield
- Cromer Trophy Shop
- Lidl , Sainsburys and QD, North Walsham
Our 3 fabulous auction prizes raised over £800, thank you to our 3 winning bidders
- A hospitality box at Carrow Road for the Barnsley match on Saturday 18 March, including 12 match tickets for seating outside the box, refreshments & finger buffet
- Seven course meal for 2, including a glass of wine with each course at the Michelin Star Restaurant, Morston Hall (to be taken Monday to Thursday, sorry not Valentines Day as fully booked)
- Norwich City home shirt, signed by all the squad and framed